in the Safebox24 online service
This document concerns the processing and protection of Users’ personal data in connection with their use of the service available at: https://safebox24.pl/ (hereinafter: Safebox24.pl Service), owned by Idealbox Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (postcode 00-545) at 58 Marszałkowska St., registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department, entry number KRS 0000657685, tax identification number NIP: 9512426729, statistical number REGON: 366307249, with the share capital: PLN 50,000 paid in full.
Idealbox Sp. z o.o., with a registered office in Warsaw, respects the privacy rights of the Users of safebox24.pl. In particular, it protects their personal data and applies appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent interference with the Users’ privacy by third parties. Our activities are aimed at guaranteeing the User a sense of full security at the level appropriate to the applicable law, including:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR);
- The Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection;
- The Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services;
- The Act of 16 July 2004 – the Telecommunications Law.
The use of the Safebox24.pl Service is implemented using a secure SSL protocol which significantly increases the protection of data transmission over the Internet.
Glossary of terms:
- cookie – this is a small piece of information saved by the server on the User’s computer, which the server may read when the User reconnects using the same computer,
- system log – this is information which the User’s computer transmits to the server at each connection, it may contain various data (e.g. IP number), based on which it is possible to determine, more or less precisely, where the connection is established,
- IP address – an individual number which is usually assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, the IP number can be permanently associated with the computer (static) or it may be assigned to a given connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol – a special standard for transmitting data on the Internet, used for the encryption of the transmission, contrary to ordinary transmission where the transmission is carried out by means of an open text.
- Personal Data Controller and Personal Data Protection Officer
- The personal data controller is IDEALBOX Sp. z o.o. represented by the President of the Management Board; tax identification number NIP: 9512426729; number of entry in the National Court Register (KRS): 0000657685 (hereinafter: the Controller).
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Controller and the Data Protection Officer by letter, sending information by post to – address: IDEALBOX SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONONA ODPOWIEDZIALOŚCIĄ, ul. Marszałkowska 58; 00-545 Warsaw or via the contact form: https://safebox24.pl/index.php/kontakt/
- Data collection
Within the scope of use of the Safebox24.pl Service by the User, we store http inquiries addressed to the server. Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses and they relate to:
- the public IP address of the terminal device from which the inquiry has been sent;
- User’s station name – identification is made by the http protocol, if available;
- User’s name provided in the authorization process;
- time of receipt of the inquiry;
- the first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- the number of data sent by the server;
- URL address of the site previously visited by the User (the so-called referrer link) – if the Service is accessed via an external referrer;
- information about the User’s browser;
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the http transaction.
The data indicated above are not associated with specific people browsing the Safebox24.pl Service.
The Safebox24.pl Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies. The collected information is used, among others, for the following purposes:
- Website management;
- personalization of our website for you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- identifying possible security threats;
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or concerning you in relation to our website;
- commercial communication;
- sending our email newsletter if you have requested it;
- ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
However, with regard to the use of the functionalities of the Safebox24.pl Service, the User may be asked to provide the following personal data:
- first name and last name;
- electronic mail address (e-mail address);
- telephone number;
- the text of the contact message.
The provision of the data indicated above is voluntary, but without them, it may not be possible to use the Safebox24.pl Service with regard to the functionalities which require such data (e.g. a response to an inquiry, sending a newsletter).
III. Personal data processing
The User’s data collected via the Safebox24.pl Service may be used to answer inquiries sent via the contact form, to make a reservation of the service, to send commercial information or to send the newsletter.
Personal data collected through forms, with regard to which the User has granted his/her consent, are processed for the purpose and for a period necessary for the proper handling of the task and for a period resulting from the legitimate interests of the Controller· and the provisions of the applicable law. Details are provided in the Information Clause available “here” (proide a hyperlink to the Information Clause).
Personal data collection
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- information about the computer, including the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and the operating system;
- information, such as the email address you provide when registering on our website;
- information you provide to set up your newsletter subscription;
- information entered when using the services on our website;
- information which is generated when using our website;
- information contained in all correspondence sent to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal data you send to us.
The User has the following rights with regard to the processing of his/her data:
- access to the data;
- rectification of the data;
- deletion or limitation of data processing, without affecting the processing carried out by the Controller before withdrawing the consent or limiting the purposes of processing;
- lodging a complaint to the personal data protection supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in a situation where the processing of personal data is inconsistent with the applicable law;
Update of personal data
Please let us know if you need to correct or update the personal information we hold.
Transfer of personal data
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties or any of their third parties for direct marketing purposes without the explicit consent of the User of the Safebox24.pl Service. The collected personal data of the User is not transferred to international organizations or to third countries.
Personal data disclosure
We may disclose the personal data of the Users of Safebox24.pl Service:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with other entities to combat fraud);
- to the extent necessary to conduct business.
Personal data security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, abuse or change of personal data of the Users of pl Service.
Cookies are used to:
- facilitate the use of the Safebox24.pl Service to the User while browsing;
- subsequently recognize the User in the case of re-connection to the Safebox24.pl Service using the device where cookies have been saved;
- create statistics which help to understand how the Users of the Safebox24.pl Service use websites, which proides for the improvement of their structure and content;
- adapt the Service website contents to the specific preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites adapted to individual needs of the User.
As part of the Safebox24.pl Service, we use the following types of cookies:
- “session” – stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
- “permanent” – stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User;
- “performance” – providing for the collection on information on how the sites of the Safebox24.pl Service are used;
- “necessary” – providing for the use of services available within the Safebox24.pl Service;
- “functional” – proiding for remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface;
- “own” – posted by the Safebox24.pl Service;
- “external” – originating from an external website, other than the Safebox24.pl Service;
Cookies are in no way combined with the personal data of the Users of the Safebox24.pl Service and are not used to determine the identity of the Safebox24.pl Servie User. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the settings of the User’s web browser. Users should check their browser settings to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. To this end, we recommend that you read the “Help” section of your web browser.
Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers, e.g .:
The software for browsing websites, i.e. a web browser, usually has a default setting allowing for the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. The Users of Safebox24.pl Service can change their settings in this respect.
The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For detailed information, refer to the help or documentation of the browser used by
the User. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he/she can change the settings of his/her browser.
However, it should be noted that disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security or maintaining User’s preferences may make it difficult to and, in extreme cases, also prevent the use of the Safebox24.pl Service.
This policy may be periodically updated by posting its new version on our site. Please check this site of the Safebox24.pl Service from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy.