INFORMATION CLAUSE IDEALBOX Sp. z o.o.
Information on the processing of personal data
In connection with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we hereby inform you about the principles of processing your personal data and about your rights related thereto.
Who is the Personal Data Controller and the Data Protection Inspector?
The Data Controller regarding your personal data is IDEALBOX SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ represented by the President of the Management Board; NIP number: 9512426729; KRS number: 0000657685 (hereinafter: Administrator).
The Administrator appointed a Data Protection Inspector – Mr. Dariusz Piesio, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect and process?
We collect and process information, including personal data obtained from you in connection with our business activities, and in connection with the implementation of legal regulations such as: name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, NIP number, company data, biometric data and other data necessary for the implementation of specific purposes in accordance with the principle of their minimization.
For what purpose do we process your data?
We process your data for purposes directly related to the business conducted, services rendered and products offered, as well as for the implementation of legal regulations and the legitimate interest of the Controller.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We shall process your personal data:
- based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR),
- in connection with the business activities conducted (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations incumbent upon the Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
- for the protection of the vital interests of You or of another individual
- (Article 6(1)(d) of GDPR),
- for the purposes resulting from the Controller’s legitimate interests in the products and services offered (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- for unambiguous identification with your consent (Article 9(2)(a) of GDPR)
Why do we need your personal data?
Providing data is voluntary, but at the same time it constitutes a necessary condition for the provision of specific services. If you do not provide your personal data, provision of certain services or taking specific action on your behalf will be impossible.
To whom do we share your data?
In connection with our business activity and on the basis of legal regulations, we may share or entrust the processing of your personal data to:
– persons employed by us within the scope of authorisations and in a manner that ensures the protection of your data in accordance with the provisions of law.
– entities entitled to receive them under the provisions of law.
– entities processing your data on our behalf (e.g. entities providing services to us on the basis of appropriate agreements ensuring the protection of your data).
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations without your consent.
How long do we retain your data?
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which personal data was collected or for which it is processed, to the extent necessary to conduct business, to ensure compliance with applicable laws or to the extent necessary and justified by the interest of the Controller.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to:
- access, rectify, correct, request deletion and restriction of data processing to the extent specified in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of GDPR,
- object to the processing of data within the scope specified in Article 21 of the GDPR,
- restrict the processing and withdraw consent to the processing of data in accordance with Article 18 of GDPR, if the data are processed on the basis of your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in case of violation of the provisions of personal data processing.
Do we profile the data?
Your personal data will be profiled for the purpose of implementing your contract and legal regulation.
Who to contact in relation to the processing of personal data?
In matters related to the processing of your personal data, you may contact the Controller and the Data Protection Inspector by correspondence, sending information by post to the following address: IDEALBOX SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ ul. Marszałkowska 58; 00- 545 Warsaw or by using the contact form: https://safebox24.pl/index.php/kontakt/